The Shore Club represents a thoughtful approach to timeless and authentic design that says “This is the Caribbean.” In stunning contrast to the high density, high rise approach, the resort has over 800 linear feet of beachfront on Long Bay, and a unique low density “S-shape” design. All units have been designed to invite views of the magnificent landscape at every turn, but also to offer a private, luxurious and relaxing retreat. The new lavishly appointed villas provide all the comforts of home and boast three to six bedrooms, expansive courtyards, private pools and a personal concierge for the ultimate tropical escape. The Grand Colonnade Pool is situated at the heart of The Shore Club. The elegant V-shaped pool leads you from the classic cabanas to a central coral stone bar and lounge pavilion. Accented with beautiful palm trees, a sun-drenched haven by day, The Colonnade Pool transforms into a tropical dreamland at night, as tasteful lighting subtly reflects off the water as you dine poolside.
- 106 Suites
- 6 Estate Villasr
- Located on Long Bay Beach, one of Conde Nast Traveler’s “10 Best Island Beaches around the World”
- Travel + Leisure It List 2017: The Best New Hotels in the World
- Dune Spa, for relaxing beachfront treatments and access to Spa at sister property, The Palms Turks and Caicos
- Over 800 feet of beachfront
- Exclusive Offer: 4 nights in a Junior Suite Garden View from USD $2,834
- Travel period: Now – Dec 18, 2021
- Booking Window: Now – June, 2021
- Ask your luxury concierge about flight options!
- VUE EXCLUSIVE!
- USD 150 instant credit!
- Complimentary Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip private airport transfers
- Tax and service charges included
- Personal concierge
- Use of all resort owned non-motorized water sports equipment
Rate is based in USD currency. Rate is based on 2 persons. Listed rate is based on travel from 04/11/21 – 12/18/21. 4 night minimum stay required. Blackout dates may apply. Rate is inclusive of tax and service. Rate is subject to change. Applicable for new bookings only.