Located just North of Playa del Carmen, along the pearlescent sands of the Riviera Maya, Viceroy, is a seaside refuge extending deep into the primitive Maya tropical forest. Intimate and serene features blend seamlessly into the dense tropical foliage, dining is available both indoors and outdoors amidst stunning views, and yoga classes and spa treatments overlook coastal splendor. Guests are personally welcomed upon arrival to the resort and led through the tropical forest paths to their villa. The palapa-roofed, stucco bohíos are decorated with an eye to the sophisticated simplicity of Maya aesthetics, utilizing natural materials throughout: louvered-mahogany doors and windows, sisal rugs, and canopy beds with hand-stitched Egyptian cotton linens. Bath areas are especially spacious with gorgeous indoor and outdoor showers and his-and-hers sinks and closets.
- Luxury appointed beachfront and oceanview villas in an eco-conscious jungle hideaway
- “#1 Mexico Resort Hotel” – 2018, Travel + Leisures
- 7 miles of white sand beach
- Jungle tours
- Activities including water and land activities alike from snorkeling and deep sea fishing to sky diving
- Ancient cities nearby for exploration
- Exclusive Offer: 4 nights in a Luxury Villa King fromUSD $2,065
- Travel period: Now – Dec 15, 2021
- Booking Window: Now – June 30, 2021
- Ask your luxury concierge about flight options!
- VUE EXCLUSIVE!
- USD 150 instant credit!
- Complimentary Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip private airport transfers
- Tax and service charges included
- One time USD100 Resort credit
Non Inclusion: Environmental city fee MXN26.06 Mexican pesos (about USD1.20 cents) per room per night payable at resort. Rate is based in USD currency. Rate is based on 2 persons. Listed rate is based on travel from 08/15/21 – 10/31/21. 4 night minimum stay required. Blackout dates may apply. Rate is inclusive of tax and service. Rate is subject to change. Applicable for new bookings only.